CARNet's E-Learning Academy
What is the E-Learning Toolkit
These vieods are great but you deserve a more detailed review. You must know what you are really getting before you sign up.I've created a Wealthy Affiliate Review site at: the-true-wealthy-affiliate-review(dot)com/I give a real in depth report with video of all the features within Wealthy Affiliate and if you sign up to my newsletter you'll 5 eBooks that WA has handed out in the past.Know what you're getting before you pay for it.Tony.
This weolbg has been offline for several weeks, due to a virus infection, and lots of other things going on that kept me from fixing this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Supporting the Students in the Toolkit
- Student helpdesk - technical support
- specific technical support within E-Learning Toolkit services
- how to guidelines (Weblogs, LMS's, Concept Mapping, etc.)
- maintaining and installing the different tools/services and web space on CARNet's server
- on using the wiki/blog/etc. environments
- professional development and workshops (Social_Software_Workshop)
- instructor's support in WebCT
Benefits and Challenges
- Quick and easy construction and update of content
- international authorship – web-based authoring tools
- Flexible policies
- different policies for different tools, changes over time
- access issues: openness (and spamming) vs. restriction and safety
- Growth into public service
- vs. usage of already existing hosting services?
- Expanding tehnical support and server space
- vs. experimenting with new emerging tools?
- Information overload vs. information filtering
- "Too good"
Per cert, com a cneart d'estudiant tb conta el cneart jove? Mario el te, caducat xo cola xDD Un tito! 10 abril 2007 a 11:14 AM</a> Respon</a>
email@example.com - CARNet
firstname.lastname@example.org - Office of Learning Technology, University of British Columbia
Toolkit and the presentation available at http://elacd.carnet.hr/wiki